Let’s Restore Balance
Are you starting to feel the impacts of training on your body? Do you desire to feel more resilient and balanced?
As a dedicated and hard working athlete, the last thing you want is to be taken out by an overuse injury. So, if you have a strong desire to feel your best both mentally and physically, then yoga for athletes may be the solution for you.
My yoga sessions are tailored to your requests and customized for your body. Together, we will actively work towards your goals.
Depending on factors such as time in the season, time of day, and current training, the yoga sessions can include the following:
- Vinyasa: active, quick transitions from pose to pose, targets muscle tissue
- Yin: passive, long held poses, targets connective tissues, heavy use of props
- Restorative: passive, delicious relaxation, targets nervous system, heavy use of props
- Rolling: myofascial release using balls and foam rollers, soft tissue conditioning
- Mediation: breathwork, stillness, focus, visualization
What You’ll Need
Here’s what I recommend you have for success with your Private Yoga for Athletes program:
- Yoga mat
- 2 Yoga blocks
- Yoga strap
Some equipment can be provided.